14 Skits, Sketches and Puppet Shows for Schools, Churches and Family Fun
Published 31 August 2019
Available in paperback and Kindle e-book exclusively from Amazon.
The second book of sketches from The Reflectionary, with 14 brand-new sketches including the ever-popular CRISP-tingle and the pop-up Nativity Not a Very Silent Night.
- Kindle and paperback from Amazon UK.
- Kindle and paperback from Amazon US.
- And your local Amazon / Amazon Smile.
- Because you’re worth it (Jesus heals the centurions’s servant)
- Betty and the Huge Pimple (Naaman)
- CRISP-tingle (Christingle script)
- God’s Sat-Nav (the calling of Abraham)
- Hey Noah!
- Jonah-man, the Pants Prophet
- Not a Very Silent Night! (instant Nativity)
- Sharon and Wayne’s Wedding (the wedding at Cana)
- ‘Shove’ Tuesday (Shrove Tuesday)
- Smite! (Moses bringing water from the rock)
- Snottis Green (Advent)
- Team Spirit (1 Cor 12)
- The Stinky Son (Luke 15)
- Wellington the Wattle-Worm (very loosely Ps 19)
- Drama without the drama
- Puppeting Basics
- Puppet Theatres
From the Blurb:
Need some fresh ideas for Christmas? Look no further. With scripts for Advent, Christingle and a Pop-Up Nativity, your festive season is sorted.
- Groan with Abraham and his frustrating sat nav.
- Chortle at Jonah-Man, the Pants Prophet (and his attempts at Welsh).
- Waft away the smell of The Stinky Son.
- See what really went on at the Wedding at Cana.
- And find out, once and for all, what makes pancakes so tasty. (Clue, it’s not the Shriven.)
Familiar Bible stories re-told with fresh punch (and just a hint of armadillo!)
This second book in the Bucketful of Ideas series has a newly-filled bucket of simple but powerful dramas that are great for your all-age worship, children’s and youth groups, holiday club, Vacation Bible School, Messy Church, collective worship, beach mission and street drama.
With links to MP3 recordings to help you with rehearsals, and plenty of ideas for getting started with puppets, everything you need is right here. Enjoy!
“Witty, punchy and thought-provoking.”
“Lots of good ideas here.”
“The scripts are funny, punny, expository and engaging.”
“This went down a storm today!”
“A Bucketful of Ideas – ideas to educate, entertain and evangelise.”
“I’ve just discovered your site today – Wow! I love it.”
“Delivers the timeless truths of scripture in a modern and punchy manner.”